PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Military Accreditation
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2012, 17:44
theboywide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, so I'm now trying to understand what I need to do both training and documentation wise to get an ATPL issued and I'm a little confused!!

Perhaps one of you kind people can help?

1) I have the MAS Credits Form SRG 2133 - Do I need to send this to CAA separately or do I send one of these with every form I send to the CAA (e.g. exam apps, skills test etc)?

2) I have started prep for the 14 exams. I have the numbers I need for the Class 1 medical. That I understand.

3) On completion of the 14 exams I will be doing an A400M type rating with Airbus in Seville, which (according to the Airbus blurb) follows the JAR-FCL rules. The A400M will be an on the EASA civilian register on completion of EASA Civilian Type rating as I understand it.
Can this TRC be used for the Skills Test and IR portion of initial ATPL issue?
How would I do this?

4) Looking at the forms for ATPL issue - what is an ECAC assessment? Which form do I fill out on completion of all exams, skills test and IRT?

5) Do I need to do a Radio Telephony Exam - I can't find any details of this in the military exemption?
Also, what do I need to do to get an English Proficiency Assessment? Do I need this?

6) Later in the year I will be doing a TRI with Airbus - how do I go about getting this endorsed on the licence?

We need someone to do a flow chart!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

A very confused Wides

Last edited by theboywide; 16th Aug 2012 at 17:58.