PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2012, 17:04
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New route opportunities?

I have to say from the onset I really do like easyJet, the best loco in Europe hands down I believe. Looking at Holland easyJet hold their own with the market there and are well established in the country, just wondering has Rotterdam ever interested easyJet? surely LGW-RTM would work? Other countries that seem underdeveloped to me for easyJet are Poland although the competition in that country probably makes sense for the consolidation of routes to Krakow. easyJet also seem to have no interest in expanding in the Baltic's - No routes at all to Norway, Finland, Latvia or Lithuania and little routes from Stockholm and Tallinn they seem to be expanding however in Copenhagen. Moscow seems to be on the cards for Gatwick if they get the 14 weekly slots and that would be a huge win for the company, but will we ever see easyJet in Ireland again? I doubt we will and would really hope that I was wrong. To many it's a tiny market of around 5m but it holds its own due to the fact its an Island nation, plenty of routes however easyJet could target in Dublin, Geneva & Milan Malpensa spring to mind. Great company to work for however, and to all employees count yourselves lucky!... Also does anyone know how often easyJet create positions for Ground staff?