PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Training
Thread: ATPL Training
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2012, 12:22
Nelson R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face ATPL Training

Hello comunity,

First of all greetings and thanking you for this forum, its very helpful and contains a lot of info..

I'm writing to introduce myself and make one question:

I'm going crazy i want to be a pilot but i can't find the way, its cost a lots of money and i can't handle the cost of the courses, i have history trying to make anything in the aviation, like 5 years now trying and trying... i'm from venezuela and started the course there of PPL, i made a lot of things, talking about medical issues, I had to get an operation for nasal septal deviation in order to get my medical certificate, after that i tried to fly and i didn't get any hours because the plane was in A check, as the ppl know in latin america the things don't work without money and the plane was in the workshop about 2 years, resuming i started with the university, but to be honest, i can't study if always i have planes in my head, i quit yes. When the plane was ready, i was out of money, that the prices had raisen and i quit and started working there to move to UK, i moved out, i'm living now in london and i'm looking for some academys and some scholarships to make the course, i find the CTC wings but i don't know how its work about the partnerships with the airlines, i tried to write to them but i can't use the enquiries in the page.

If you have any coments about that, how its work please let me know or should i quit and try to do another thing...

PD: i'm 22 Years old, have EU passport

Thanks for your time reading a little of my history in trying to be a pilot jeje.

Kind Regards.