PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHAMPTON
Thread: SOUTHAMPTON
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2012, 10:07
adfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not looking great I must admit. 55% is around 82/83 so not really awful but certainly in need of improvement by Loco standards. I'm hoping by the fact the route has been extended from Mid September to late October that things are looking up later on in the year and I think even considering the fairly low loads so far the route is yet to establish itself so I think Vueling will probably bring it back next year, hopefully putting it on sale earlier than they did this year as I feel they missed out on the peak 'Holiday Booking' time around January, which may contribute to the low loads in the early months.

There is however some good news, from October Flybe will close its LGW base and as a result will transfer its Nantes route to SOU. Not sure of the frequency but there will be 6 weekly slots available from FRA being dropped and a further 2 from TUF being dropped.

EDIT: A quick check of the Flybe website reveals the route will operate daily using the same time-frame as the Frankfurt flight Mon-Fri and Sun and an early morning flight on Sat. 21 rows on the seatmap so I'm assuming its a Q400.

Last edited by adfly; 15th Aug 2012 at 16:07.