PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2012, 18:49
KANELA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your posts Kangarooflyer and Be careful,

Kangaroo, I heard so much negative feedback from them, and I shouldnīt take the risk. I canīt imagine a company in such a wealthy city as Abu Dhabi not paying its employees and even ignoring the law in such a strict company.
Well, do you know if a employee join its company and after 2 months wanna resign, they will be ok with that? I mean if I wanna jump to another operatior in Uae...
Be Careful, thanks for your info, well I lived before in Abu Dhabi, and I am ex crew in "The best airline in the world", and true, less money and working very hard thats why i jumped to private........ All these airlines you mentioned I know them, as far as I know, Execujet Dubai is not recruiting flight attendants at the moment, and others like royal, amiri, they recruit like one or twice a year, and i think is easier once i arrive in Uae, most of them required you to be already based in Uae.
I know I will take a risk saying this but imagine i join the company we are talking about, i am not happy, and want to jump to another private after 2 months, do u think they will transfer my visa (if they do first) or they will cancel it and I have to go back home and come back??
And I go beyond, how they think I will survive in Uae if they dont pay my salary, its crazy!!
Thanks