PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - converting FAA to CASA (Australia)
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2012, 16:38
Clintonb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys for the help. had a look at the CASA website, just do any of you guys know of a school in Oz that does license conversions, world traveler thanks for the link i contact that school unfortunately they've put that program on hold as they are busy with their other pilot programs.. Been researching on the net but cant find a school over there that does license conversion. Do any of you guys know if you can do distance learning and then go over there and do the written and flight exams, researched on the CASA website but couldn't find any regulations stating you cant do distance learning for a license conversion.

I read on the CASA website that you can still work in Australia if you just get your license validated, you don't have convert your license in order to be able to work as a pilot there.

whiskey1 yea friends got a small operation in the bush and he wants me to come over to help out.

Once again thanks for the help and anyone else who has some info would really appreciate it.

Safe flying