PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAA Coaching scheme
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2012, 08:24
foxmoth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update

Having got a response I have now managed to get approved as a coach. The LAA are actually very helpful but at present their email system does tend to throw stuff in the junk bin and this is not helped by their website not working well on iPads, a lot of stuff I was looking for I found once I used my windows laptop, I understand the website is being updated, but being run largely by volunteers it is not going to happen overnight.
If you meet the requirements and are wanting to join the scheme then I would suggest emailing Jon Cooke direct, his mail is on the LAA site fairly prominently now. For those that complain about not being accepted when they do not meet the minimum I would ask that you remember much of what is done is with the goodwill of the CAA and if the boundaries are pushed then that goodwill can be harmed, the requirements are NOT that onerous, so make sure you can meet them first rather than be rejected and then complain.
Lastly of course, if anyone is looking for a Coach in central Southern UK please get in touch.