PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 9
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2012, 01:23
TTex600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TurbineD, my post was as tech oriented as was Dozy's quoted post. And sometimes, someone has to stand up to the bully.

I have no idea what six clues you think I was taught. Unlike Dozy, I'm not professing to be the expert. But I do know a little and some of it happens to show that Dozy isn't the expert on all things flying.

Edit: you accuse me of a cheap shot, then drop right down to trying your own shot. I posed flying questions to Dozy because he continues to insinuate superior operational knowledge. I asked him specific Airbus quirks, not to show my knowledge but to help him realize that he might not know everything.

I've asked many times for people to think about why the crew was confused, maybe they didnt know youre six steps. You've not answered my questions about their confusion with your six steps. Go ahead and post them, some of us might learn something.

Edit #2: TTex doubles down.

Dozy assumes the role of an exasperated superior and again insults those who would dare disagree with him
Originally Posted by DozyWannabe
Try "thoroughly fed-up cop".
Where do I find your post chastising Dozy for his attitude of superiority? Why not take umbrage with his self elevated position as a board policeman?

I'll stand by the post you find offensive. And I'll ask again, If Dozy is thoroughly fed up, why does he continue to escalate the tension?

Last edited by TTex600; 13th Aug 2012 at 03:15.