PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA dead in Canberra.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2003, 00:40
Charlie Foxtrot India

Received 28 Likes on 10 Posts
Snarek, it may not seem constructive to you but the facts are that NO flying schools have closed at Jandakot since privatisation and prices for parking and landing have not changed either. A couple of maintenance people have retired or moved to other industries, but there are plenty of places to get your maintenance done.

Therefore, your letter was not representing the facts for JANDAKOT. and is untrue and misleading. I don't know the facts and figures for the other airports, but I do know Jandakot quite well, as I go there every working day to run my aviation business.

My point is that if people want to make a credible protest, they would be better served with the correct facts and figures, which I am sure would be readily available from Jandakot Airport Holdings for anyone who cared to do the research.

Organisations like the Jandakot Airport Chamber of Commerce aand Jandakot Air Transport Operators Group are the appropriate body to take up matters with the goverment.

Childish personal insults seem to be an AOPA trademark, so that aspect of your post doesn't surprise me. Ugly I may be, that's a matter of opinion which you may like to discuss with my husband, but stupid I'm not.

Last edited by Charlie Foxtrot India; 9th Jan 2003 at 03:27.