PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT Florida
Thread: EFT Florida
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2012, 11:36
MaroonedinFL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

excuse me, but in my eyes, that argument "You failed because you didn't try hard enough and now you're whining around" is pretty short-sighted. How do you know we didn't train hard enough? Most got their training done in +/- 3 weeks (tough not the minimal hours) and we all passed the 170-form before, in wich you have to proof you fly to CPL-standards to another intsructor. Thats a good point in my eyes to proof our fails were not only for our own lack of trying or our quality of flying. I accomplished my ATPL-theory with over 90% on average and now I'm to stupid to taxi the airplane? Tough I had never complaints about that in my training before? 5 people in a row? With an examiner who accidentally got fired by the school before? Please, add some common sense to this question and then think about it again. I believe I made some mistakes, however none that were not normal for a student in a CPL-test situation. I agree about the things with the policy, but as a school, they could have done a lot more for their students. Of course, they do have their "golden boys" who never have problems with issues like this, and who can get the examiner changed on request (wich happened before - believe it or not).

Thanks for apologizing, cheers!