PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Aug 2012, 09:00
Depone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muten,

Nice analogy but it's too extreme to be taken seriously. You misunderstand the reasons why experienced pilots are taking the time to inform you of conditions within Ryanair. Those guys at Ryanair are not dangling a nice juicy steak in front of you. It's a piece of poisoned donkey meat.

In any case you miss the key point:

Had I been thinking about a career in aviation during the worst recession in the aviation industry since the Wright Brothers first took to the air, I would have read these pages very carefully and weighed up the costs of training versus the likelihood of getting a job that could repay that expense and give me the career I dreamed of having BEFORE starting my training and putting myself in a position where I was metaphorically starving.

If comments from experienced pilots can open people's eyes to what's going on at Ryanair, then this IS the place to make those posts! If you want BS and optimistic lies about Ryanair, go to their corporate website.