PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Incoming - H4H etc, coming under fire.
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2012, 06:26
hval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that H4H is suffering a grave injustice here.

H4H is a charity. As a charity H4H are allowed to do what they wish to, within reason of course.

If someone feels that they are not receiving the necessary medical treatment then they can not go and blame H4H. They may apportion blame to their local NHS trust or to the government, but most definitely not to a charity.

H4H does an absolutlely, bloody, wonderful job, along with all those volunteers who assist. For H4H to be able to assist as many persons as possible an infrastructure needs to be in place; an infrastructure that is going to be required for many years in to the future. This is important, as both this government, and the last government abrogated their responsibilities to the armed forces.

H4H is also a relatively young charity. Where are the criticisms of the RBL or SSAFFA or the armed forces.

To tell you the truth I am outraged and livid at such criticisms levied against H4H. In my opinion the persons doing so are scum (perhaps a bit harsh, as they will be desperate for treatment). The BBC are even worse.

Last edited by hval; 10th Aug 2012 at 06:37.