PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2012, 20:01
A4

Ut Sementem Feeceris

Received 157 Likes on 32 Posts
@Narrow

No need to be so vicious yes it's recycled news - from about 6 days ago. Do you seriously think the Greece/Spain/(Italy) sovereign debt issues are solved! Greeces economy is predicted to contract 10% this year - please explain how thats going to pan out with their repayments. Have they not also missed over 100 of the austerity measures required to secure their next tranch of bailout funds this month? May be the politicos will manage to kick it down the road for another few weeks/months - but eventually the wheels will come off. Of course I could be talking bull$hit and making it all up - you believe what you like.

Did I say that only Monarch would be affected - no I didn't. I have no intention of getting into a pi$$ing contest about who will/won't survive - I merely mentioned Monarch in the context of thread because guys are leaving U2 to MON because of the current deal they're on - totally understandable - that's all.

I'm also acutely aware that the implications at U2 will be huge - I just don't feel the need to shout people down, accuse people of bull$hit because I don't agree with them or tell them to "give it a rest, if I were you" on what is supposed to be a Professional's forum.

A4

PS - Narrow. Your location says "Dark Side of the Moon" - I suggest you stick it on and listen to "The Great Gig in the Sky" and chill out a bit.

Last edited by A4; 9th Aug 2012 at 20:09.