PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Hold Pool (FO's)
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2012, 11:30
AP2 On Please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetaim,

I too see you posting on a lot of forums, and you have only bad things to say. You claim a noble cause (trying to inform people against the might of the Emirates media machine) but you do it in such an unpleasant way that nobody could possibly take you seriously. You rant and rave, insult people, never cite an example of why you dislike Emirates so much, and pay no attention to what anybody else says with regard to their own opinion about Emirates. I think the force of your opinion has been well registered, you don't like Emirates, so allow me to be the first to offer my thanks for this invaluable contribution, which I think everyone here has taken note of, and kindly invite you to leave this thread.

Along with most others here I passed EK selection (the week after learning to tie my own shoes - fancy that!) and will be joining in a short while. I have several friends already in Dubai who have been working there for a variety of years on a variety of fleets, and they have near unanimous praise for Emirates and the lifestyle it gives them. Quite frankly I am more likely to believe their opinions, along with the ones I formed during my time in Dubai, than to listen to any more non-sensical drivel from the likes of you.

Your dislike of Emirates is obvious to anyone who reads this forum, and if anyone is so inclined to give any weight to your opinion then I dare say they have done so already, so by continually posting your nasty vitriol you only strengthen the case that says none of us should give any consideration to your opinion.

I'm unaware of your personal situation (opinion seems to be split in the forum about whether you are a rejected candidate or a previous Emirates pilot who was shown the door), but for many of us either in the hold pool or waiting to fly to Dubai Emirates represents a quantum leap forward in our careers and we are very excited for the opportunity.

Since you obviously have no wish to be a part of Emirates then I can't help but wonder why you continually post in a forum dedicated to doing just that? The only thing I can think of is you want to rant & rave about some perceived injustice done to you in the past. In that case may I suggest another forum thread along the lines of "Jetaim shouts that the sky is falling!" where you can no doubt have a long and fruitful conversation with yourself about the evil machinations you see coming from Dubai.

Once the "Jetaim shouts that the sky is falling!" thread is all up and running then I promise we'll all pop 'round to see how you're doing, but in the meantime please leave this thread alone. We've registered your dislike for Emirates, considered your opinions and decided to reject them, so it seems we have no further use for you. Thank you for your service, and best of luck in the future.

AP2