PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Hold Pool (FO's)
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2012, 08:45
Jetaim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The troll...

My friend. I'm one of the many that decided that the unilateral, undemocratic, pathetically patronizing, human rights violating , slavery prone, middle age style environment in Dubai / EK was not fitting into their view of the world and that Dubai was just an absurd, hot and humid **** hole and they were not going to waste their life there , not even a bit more.
Therefore having the occasion I migrated back to greener pastures with extreme relief. The best move of my life. Now that I can enjoy again democracy, nature, outdoor, real people and community and I'm far far from that absurd mix of nationalities with no real cultural interchange, juts kept together by their interest in that small bit of cash, I feel like helping others. The marketing machine of EK is very powerful and many end up regretting their move...way too many don't admit it. What scares me is that EK is now selecting pilots like your son that apparently is not even capable of posting on a pilot forum and has his daddy doing it for him. But yes..it so so cute!

Last edited by Jetaim; 9th Aug 2012 at 10:22.