PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Hold Pool (FO's)
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2012, 04:03
Orvilles dad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetaim - I took the opportunity to review all your 116 posts earlier today. I didn't find a single one where you were in any way helpful to any poster - you seem to do nothing but pour vitriol on any posts and generally fling around insults.

Fine, if that is your personality, then have fun - as they say, it takes all kinds - including jerks who get their jollies by insulting others.

Unlike you, Orvillle got into EK - in fact, he was still short of their minimum when he did his interviews in DXB in the Spring. I posted because I happen to think that his experiences might just help others - clearly, you don't necessarily need tons of hours if you prepare yourself well for the interviews and sim.

My post was in no way gloating - just trying to pass on information to others in the hold pool about how it went for him and,maybe, provide a little bit of help or encouragement to those guys still in the pool.

I'm sorry if that simple act of trying to help others offends you so much that you feel the need to insult me. You are a very sad person.

OD