PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2012, 18:52
Dexter320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Cyrilroy21

Hey Cyril, i understand that things are generally bad and wasnt even for a minute referring to the situation for the other ppl without faulty LOI's..

Was letting ppl know that the Indigo myth is just that .. a myth and having taken another 20 lakh loan for the type and waiting on something while the loans keep mounting doesnt conform with the "superclass" airline many think indigo is..

it professes on time policy in all its operations and yet 15 months after this process started ..none of us are yet to see the light here...believing indigo and getting a rating which is more expensive than the ones available in the market!

People need to know the sham and about the fraudsters running india's most successful airline..

trust me ive been through my fair share of grief before indigo in aviation since 2007 and just when i thought that all this is over they turn around and do this to 150+ ppl with the LOI's etc..

even last week all of us got a letter from Patrick Singh(the first one in 7 months ) stating that we need to take care of all our licences and if our ir currency runs out before induction we need to get it sorted out as well..now this means that theres another 2.5 lakhs involved which is just too much my friend..

were stuck in a place where we cant go ahead or turn back..and they are bleeding us dry..

People need to know that a job in indigo doesnt mean that their life is set .. but that their troubles have just begun..

and hence i dont wish such a nasty situation on anyone.. not right now.. maybe in a year or two .. but now its gone to the dogs..

Again not complaining.