PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX, better than all airlines in Australia and most of the world
Old 6th Aug 2012, 04:31
Taildragger67

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gazmart999,

I have accepted your invitation to "have a think" about it and would make the following responses to the points you make.

we sit in a doctors surgery for hours on end waiting, I know I have waited over 4 hrs to see a doctor
Having made an appointment? In which case you have a fair gripe, but maybe you should've approached the receptionist and asked to re-schedule your appointment.

Or was your experience perhaps at an
out patient departments in [a public] hospital
??

In which case, kindly take your turn behind the more urgent cases which roll in as Dutch Roll has alluded to. Or, go and find a private consultant and make an appointment. And pay a lot more than $160.

In any case it is not for this Irwin to cast unfounded and un-evidenced (perhaps defamatory?) aspersions on any individual doctor.

Come back and see me next week
maybe because now I have a bit of an idea of what your condition is and can do some further reading-up on it and decide on a treatment strategy.

REX is a business, pure and simple
in which case one would hope that they give greater credence to customer input.

and a very safe one I might add
just like the vast bulk of Australia's medical practitioners, who will often go the extra mile (or extra few minutes) to make sure their patients are properly attended to.

Last edited by Taildragger67; 6th Aug 2012 at 04:32.