PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 report out
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2012, 18:57
Turbine D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find it sad that self righteous pilots would condem fellow pilots. I find it sad that a small group of experts dominate a conversation and apparently live in front of a keyboard.
Why do you feel it necessary to even attempt to alter the perceptions and understanding of a group of people who you believe don't fly, or don't fly Airbii?
Because the perceptions, which are neither right or wrong per-se, lead to understandings are wrong in many instances.
By misinformation and flannel, doth the truth become obscured :-). I must admit to a little disappointment at the level of discussion re AF447 and the same in the tech log thread, where one would expect at least some technical discussion about the report's recommendations. A few months ago, there were serious discussions about all kinds of issues, but now that the final report has been issued, no one seems to want to talk about it in any serious way at all.

Perhaps there are those who would prefer both threads to become trivialised, so that no external readers of influence take it too seriously, or is that too cynical ?...
I, like RetiredF4, tend to agree.

Last edited by Turbine D; 5th Aug 2012 at 19:11. Reason: Wording correction