PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westbeach Flight Academy - Halfpenny Green
Old 5th Aug 2012, 18:06
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mcgoo -

To quote your last post:

As I said anyone is welcome to drop in anytime
Forgive me, but in your previous posts I could not remember any invitation to visit for anyone, however Westbeach leader did make an invitation.

Are you now saying that you are not just an instructor there and have a part in running Westbeach?

All of this is very confusing with numerous "new" posters all sharing the same fixed IP address. I appreciate that you are indeed a well respected instructor at HG and are in no way a new poster but do work there Mcgoo - the question remains from before, perhaps a quick word with "Westbeach" leader might be helpful and will allow the question to be answered:

3: Please confirm, (part quote removed for clarity)that due to the funds available to the owner that the rumours about outstanding debts are in fact untrue and all the aircraft and associated costs, staff costs, airfield costs etc are paid up to date and other than the expected "30 day" invoices is all that's outstanding? It would be good to hear your reassurance as without doubt it would quash any rumours flying around.
You have answered the question in respect to staff - how about the other things? A positive answer would help reassure others who are not so confident, if you are unable to answer with first hand knowledge, then perhaps just saying that you can only comment on the parts of the question that you have direct knowledge of might help..