PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviator academy in Fort Pierce
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2012, 14:42
lee_apromise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi J.B

My rebuttals:
"Also it was not that no one else wanted to sign the IACRA for you, it is an FAA requirement that only allowed Pierre in this case to sign it."

No, that's not true. Another instructor at Aviator College (really don't want to name a person's full name here), whom I did my stage 3 IR check could have signed it on IACRA and he was fully authorised to do so by FAA but Pierre and Mike Cohen didn't want anybody to sign IACRA for Part 141 except Pierre himself so I can't blame my instructor who was absolutely professional from my multi engine rating to commercial training. Even the examiner S.R knew it was full of bollocks and went to complain it to Mike Cohen but resulted in nothing. But then, I don't wanna blame it on Pierre either because he had to be hospitalised at that time.

A quote from S.R "what if he somehow gets himself into a serious accident and nobody can sign those papers for weeks?"

Do you see what I am saying? Aviator could have designated a deputy ops chief so to say to sign those papers but they just didn't want it.

"This is just not true, i know of a lot of guys that did it in less than advertised. I know 3 guys that actually did the pro course in 4 months instead of advertised 7-9."

So statistically, that's 3 guys out of so many students. They must have been very lucky in aircraft scheduling when those aircrafts didn't need mx.

But overall, I finished 150 hours in 3 months and I was very happy with everyone there, only thing I am saying is it could have been better. I have met great guys, made many friends. Really enjoyed my training there, perhaps because near around Christmas, nobody was around and I could do my time building like crazy.