PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - security, restore the balance of power
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2012, 11:42
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In most of the more "enlightened" European nations, crew can freely bring liquids through on duty (a somewhat dream scenario for the Ryanair drones in STN I imagine ,who were faced with either buying overpriced water airside or taking the glorified tap water from the crew room. . .what did they call it officially, "filtered water" or something equally salubrious ? is that still the scenario in the UK ? I am happily long gone from there)
Very refreshing to pass through Security in Scandilands & be targeted for a grope by some Blonde lovely. 1st time it happened I gave a funny look & was offered a male searcher" Oh no, fine by me, take your time" I asked if she ever had any refusals, "Well, sometimes wives refuse on the husbands behalf" she confided
I think some female CC prefer to take the same-sex option, and this I understand, a few more "worldy" ones use the opportunity as an excuse to sexually harass the "groper" . . . . good on them
It is sometimes a right royal pain in the hole, and I have to say my worst exoeriences have been on that small island I come from between Europe & the Atlantic (the bigger Eastern variety)