PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2012, 23:20
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When "Bealzebub" speaks, all the rest goes silent!

I know you as very valued poster here on PPRUNE, but in this instance you are not accepting to see the reality.

Now some would also say that Timeshare, is not a scam, however those who embark on such adventures soon discover that not all is what they have been told, or not been told!

Withholding information, is equally as scandalous as telling a lie!

The phrase, "We CTC are so great, and we all love this job, "to lure you here, and make you dream!
That you actually have more than below average chance to get a job within the next 3 - 4 years! is told, by them saying we promise you NOTHING"
Ha ha, expect when we got your money, we will charge top money for fixed base sim, let me guess, how many EZY pilots, have this as extra job? Training CTC ATP candidates?

Analyze who needs these kind projects, Sim centres, pilots who instruct, they are not going to give you an objective view, if they have interest in this.

All you need to do, is pass our "advanced selection process, that reminds you of a Commodore 64 computer game", for you who can recall what they looked like!

Smashing... forget the amateur selection procedure they use, at least use something like Swiss/Lufthansa, to split the men from the .......XX...!!!

However let's get back to the main issue, so lack of transparency, this is CTC, "we want YOUR money!", but we are promising you NOTHING!

By CTC saying this to your face, does this mean they are being honest? Or are they just circumventing the truth?
Give us previous years exact stats, why not?
When Rio Ferdinand failed to provide a doping/drugs test, as stipulated, he got banned, guilty or no guilty, the onus was that avoiding the issue is similar to a lie, failing to disclose certain questions, that are blatantly obvious, that could be verified independently!

We will NOT tell you how many other successful ATP candidates we have had, a percentage of those who paid vs those who actually got a job!

Now, if CTC was so successful, they would be putting those results up in GOLD frames, this is common business logic, who wouldn't?

For me, if somebody is on PURPOSE withholding information, that is crucial for selected the candidates, to have in hand BEFORE they decide what to do, so they can consider the PRO's and CON's of what they are going spend £10.000 on, well ANY other business, that would do the same would be a fraudulent scam, what other comparison do you have, where they would make people invest large amounts of money, and not even be able to provide them the "historical/ stats results" of the past!

If you fail to see this concept, failure to disclose such information could in some legal circles be consider as fraud!

Now if CTC ATP have 50 in the pool, to be considered a serious operation, they should disclose the true numbers of how many of them have gained permanent employment directly trough CTC.

What CTC does, is behind mirages and smokescreens, is it a business secret to tell how many of your students have gained employment, or is it BAD publicity if the numbers are very low?

Failing to disclose, indicates they have something to hide! Beazelbub, you disappoint me on this point!

Here is exactly what CTC / ATP are doing:

They are making pilots pay large amounts for a course that most already have done - MCC.
They are acting as a recruitment agency for various companies around the world, but disclosing who they have recruited, seems to be a real issue for them, why?

Raise questions, instead of looking for answers from "so called experts" here.