PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT Florida
Thread: EFT Florida
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2012, 09:59
HDhillon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ColonialFlyer,

lol obviously there is going to be deadlines, it's an intergrated course. -__- are you seriously ranting/complaining about deadlines and getting charged for it? What do you expect, no offence but they probably didn't as much effort as which was required... YOU GOT TO WORK HARD AND DO YOUR OWN STUDY! I don't understand why people assume, like "oh a FTO in USA, it will be amazing, I'll go out all night blah blah blah".

If you don't put in dedication, determination, the perseverance and the hard work into this career or the passion, why would you deserve to become a pilot? If you don't want it as bad?

Again apologies, but yeah ColonialFlyer I do understand your concerns, but if you don't put the effort in. What do you expect? Obviously you would come onto PPruNe and talk about your negative experiences, which is fair enough, but if that's all down to the examiner and people I understand, but what I don't understand is, that the "oh I just lost my money, I didn't work hard enough, now I'm going to abuse the FTO and blame the school, so no-one goes to it".

Please don't take this to offense, but it is what I believe and I respect your opinon.

Last edited by HDhillon; 4th Aug 2012 at 10:00.