PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT Florida
Thread: EFT Florida
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2012, 18:48
HDhillon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly "I'll be realistic" it doesn't make any sense what so ever, going to a FTO to do some zero to hero expecting that when you get there, your going to get licences without the hard work or pre knowledge... You need to work hard in life to get to where you want to go, fair enough it was an examiner issue, but for example to drop outs from the APP program, or got dis enrolled, your not going to get anywhere if you don't put the hours of dedication into this.

Work hard, and at the end of the day you can't blame anybody else apart from yourself, if you don't get results maybe you wanted to achieve. And yes I do understand unexpected implications can occur, such as examining issues for example.

Every FTO is good and bad in their own way, but it's up to the student to do well and if they don't, I don't understand why you'll try and come to PPRUNE and ventilate your frustration and failings about the FTO on PPRUNE... Seem's like so many people do it. Fair enough, but you realise that you see less positive reviews on FTO's as successful people are out there in the sky, living there dreams, whereas people who may not have done well are destroying FTO's reputations...