PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2012, 09:55
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
highland-kilt

Isn't that just a classical response to this issue, trying to reassure yourself that spending almost £10.000 with CTC ATP scam was not a money down the drain project!

I think the points I raise are valid points, why all the secrecy, why not provide full disclosure of how many of their ATP pilots get permanent contract?

A friend of mine chose to go to EJ is now on $4000 a month with Lion Air, was hard in the start, and he wants to leave at one stage, but at least they provide more than a pool with no facts of how they actually are doing!

It does say a little about how desperate pilots are, to accept such scam of no promises, and also giving away £10.000 to CTC as a part of enhancing their career!

In ANY other buisness CTC would have been under scrutiny to disclose all valid information, such that the candidates can make their OWN calculated risk assessment before they part with their money.

Som can continue stick their head in the sand and believe in fairy tales, but I have seen NONE come on these forums and say they are happy after CTC ATP, still the sheep continue flocking towards the edge!

Save your money for FIC or a TR with a job!
Instead of listening to CTC ATP empty promises!

Unless they can provide proper transparency, than I can only say they are operating similar as rogue traders, preying on newbies dream of flying a jet!