PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2012, 03:39
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe the lack of transparency by CTC, is not the way a serious company should operate.

It should be a a fairly simple task for CTC to provide a list of ATP candidates that have been employed, instead they are keeping it "top secret" so it will be easier to tempt suckers to part with £10.000 for a fixed base MCC/JOC course, that's what it really is!

Understandable such a list did not need to be available for the general public, but anybody put in the hold pool should be able to get such a list, so that every individual could make their own risk assessment before they part with their cash.

CTC is trying to make the moral high ground, that they are "world leaders" within recruitment, if they are so proud of their record, what do they have to hide, since they do not provide such a list.

Hard facts/figures, 50 pilots, each paying up to £10.000 for a useless MCC/JOC course, adds up to £500.000.

Now of these 50, how many of them get a job directly trough CTC? That would be fairly simple question to answer, however for me personally it seems more like a backyard dealer, trying to con you into buying a product, without disclosing the end product as they refuse to give you ANY promise.

For me it is a con, and it would surprise me if of those 50 pilots, more than 10 would ever get a proper job. On these forums not many have come and said they been on the ATP and got a job, wonder why?

Fact is that of these 50, many probably get job from other source, or they simply drop of, no longer current, holding appropriate licences etc.

For me as long as this is how they operate, I have to say, I would not put ANY trust in CTC ATP Scam, yes, that's what I called it, not scheme, but scam!

Sorry I have seen them up personal, and if they telling me that these coffee ladies, are capable of selecting the best pilot candidates, you are having a laugh, seriously!

I have worked with many people, small and big team, and seen both leadership and the lack of it! These ladies performing the selection would not know the difference between a donkey and a full blood stallion!

I would personally say, spend £10.000 on something else, I am no fan of P2F, but that is a way better option than this CTC ATP Scam.

Challenge: How may here in these forums, have gained permanent employment trough ATP?

Also those who get offered 6 months with EZY, what a joke, so you going to pay for your TR, work 6 months on flexi contract, and after go on the dole?

CTC ATP is the pilots enemy, helping to bring down T & C's for all involved!

There are much better things to spend your money on than CTC!