PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2012, 15:15
fluffy5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking at the above comments, and my experience in the middle east dealing with certaine emirates and their proposed business ventures especially in aviation, and communicating on a regular bases with the GCAA.
Alpha aviation as Tara's B is pointing out is pretty much correct, the only reason these guys are still around is that certain people have certain contacts that allow them to operate in this manner, in the emirates.
As for air Arabia as the leading short haul airline, well forgive me that an airline is bank rolled large sums of money to not fail, for the present moment, and massive fuel discounts........ Well just another airline in the middle east.
As for Malrim, good for you and your determination, and now you are sitting in the right seat, hopefully you can gain time and experience to convert to a Atpl, we only comment on such matters is that we have seen it so many times before over the years. Now it is MPL , to bring in cadets to pay from their own pocket, years ago many different airlines thought of different strategies to bring in cadets at a cheap cost, all I hope for you now is that you reach to convert to an Atpl , before this airline pushes the button.

Fluffy