PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please Read : Need Help
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2003, 14:22
futurepilot21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Please Read : Need Help

Hey guys!
This is my first post , so bear with me. Iam 16 and a half, I have been hell bent on a career in aviation ever since I was 4 and saw my first air show. But recently I have had a change in career plans, originally I wanted to join the RAF to eventually become a pilot, but due to personal reasons I have changed my mind. I now wish to seek a career in the commercial side of the aviation industry. I am a member of my local ATC squadron, and I am currently doing a Gliding Scholorship from RAF Odiham. This really has opened my eyes and made me realise how much I really really do want to fly! But it is not a career in the Airlines that I seek oh no, I would like to fly smaller aircraft, preferably in the small aircraft operators. The job that I am doing I am not bothered about as long as I am flying an aeroplane. So please could you give me some suggestions of any, and I mean ANY companies that do this and the different jobs available. Of course sponsorship is something else I am greatly interested in. I am trying to get my PPL this summer through financial help from my parents and flying scholorships. Any help would be great guys - PLEASE!
Anyway, see you all later

David Colgate
Aviation enthusiast

If anyone wants to talk as in properly please e-mail me directly