PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2012, 12:22
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MPL

Guys, I can read in other people's posts that MPL's quality & outcome is not good or not upto the standard or not trust worthy...etc.

My friends & I (guys who made it through line training & who are still doing it from the other batches) would say something else, I am 100% sure if I wasn't upto the standards ABY wouldn't pass me in the line training & let me become the SECOND in Command, so please give me & Air Arabia a break here...want to go after AAG, it is a COMPLETELY different story...but kep in-mind that ABY's feedback & our feedback is present & a lot has changed to make it more practical (unlike a normal abinitio CPL training)

Almost every single Captain doesn't care whether I am MPL or CPL (alotough very very few did & I personally changed their opinion as well as my friends, especially from Top of Descent to approach & landing), as long as I have the 3 stripes NOBODY cares, some of them would be interested in "since when I joined the Company" and if anybody from my family is with ABY...etc. normal colleague to colleague discussion...

@ pfvspnf, no wories...my pleasure ^_^ I will try to find something regarding it, but as far as GCAA MPL is concerned, we are following the PIC(US) recording procedure that the GCAA told us about (what I mentioned in my latest post)

FYI, CAAP MPL holders who came into UAE & are now with ABY, are currently under the process, I will ask them & get back to you about the LIVE conversion process, I guess being a previous CAAP license holder would need some more work...just a guess though...brb