PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEMS in Saudí Arabia
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2012, 15:00
spinwing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmmm ..

swisherd ....

Thanks for your response ... unfortunately you don't add anything to allay the issues.

I have never said that KSA is a 'bad country' that is an assumption you have made of me and the others with first hand knowledge of this contract ... what I and others have said is that there are issues within that particular contract that WILL CAUSE GRIEF IF NOT ADDRESSED and just changing technical operators will not overcome them.

Believe me when I say that all of us that have been involved have only wanted to be able to do a good safe HEMS job for the King and people of Saudi Arabia and it is easy to talk up how good its going to be under the new operator. To say we were only there to 'take the money' does everybody involved a disservice ... if you really think PHI is going there for any reason other than the money then I suggest you have no commercial acumen at all.

And by the way it is common knowledge that it was the SRCA (and the Govt. of Saudi) that was out requesting the operational expertise and assistance to set up the practical side of a HEMS service in the kingdom not those operational companies "just trying to win a contract". Get your facts sorted.

You actually come over as sounding like an SRCA employee trying to cover over their inadequacies. hopefully that is not the case.

Cheers.