PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any ideas for a 737 FO
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2012, 07:22
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that the end of the road? I am affraid it could be the turning moment but it will be most likely missed. In the same moment I am writing this I have a banner on the right side with a guaranty of 500 hrs on type if you do a new typerating and after that? back to square one. Saturated market, to get the T&Cīs back on track, upwards of course. (for those who cannot guess).

A few years back I made over 10kīs net per month. At the same time Iīve got offered 9K job, did not take it, today the offer is below 9k and there are still takers, unbelieveable but sadlu true. Would you pay more if you get the same around the corner cheaper?

Just for all who havenīt got the drive by now: Time is over where Aircrews laying at the beach (or the bitch) and do a few trips per month. After return to home get enough days off to recover from what?

Flying became too cheap, the beancounters love it, the salesperson as well. Rockbottom and one day the earthquake shakes it up.

I retire in a few years, seeing sadly a nice profession going down the drain. No long term committments anymore, part time, summer contract, zero time applicants rejected. People sending in a CV, well mannerd, not even a single reply from HR, no manners anymore! All that contributes towards the downturn.

Fly safe and land happy

NG