PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2012, 02:15
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhh Smackbang...... Would it be wrong to assume you are another persona using another username to throw some more dirt?

I admitted my error but you seek more cheap shots. Well done tough guy. Then again, cheap is what cheap does, and eventually what cheap gets.

And like the many others your ignorance shows through. You have done little to no reading of this entire thread. I never applied for the cadetship: never. It didn't exist when I applied, passed the interview and was sent the congratulatory letter to await the start date. I await your apology.

They will go ahead and train as CX pilots and when the doom and gloom housing situation that you mention hits them, THEY will deal with it in THEIR ways.
And they will happily and proudly degrade the airline and industry at the same time. Because as you seem to put it, it's all about the me-me-me generation and screw the long term consequences to the industry. If by the use of these lower than low standards you do land a job at CX, you'll be amongst the first hypocrites complaining about pilots being their own worst enemies or when management attack your contract and other pilots stab you in the back.

I've shared many constructive personal messages with iCadet wannabes asking my opinion, experience and other options out there, and why I believe so. They had the maturity to swap opinions in a constructive debate. I've also written most of it in other threads. You haven't the maturity to at least go back and read the entire thread before firing your mouth off at me. But then again at 20 years of age there couldn't possibly be anything you don't already know, eh? I refuse to "motivate" anyone to join the race to the bottom. There are enough flies running and tripping over each other to join that quagmire you seem to need to get a job.

The only reason inexperienced expats are now getting into CX is because the conditions have been lowered to the point that guys with experience look elsewhere.
That's it in a nutshell.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 31st Jul 2012 at 02:24.