PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A350 delayed (again)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2012, 23:12
Steve the Pirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cxorcist, the aim of my post was merely to point out that Boeing too have been recipients of illegal funding as your original post on this thread might have led the casual observer to think that Airbus are the bad guys and Boeing are knights in shining armour, so to speak. I opened the door for you do discuss the amounts involved but I rather hoped you'd do so in a less dismissive manner - I expected better from you of all people. Be that as it may, simply because the Boeing figure is lower than the Airbus figure doesn't make it any less illegal. I had planned to go into details about the funding but swh has written a more concise summary than I might have.

Whatever the outcome of this A vs B thread, I don't get any choice in which equipment I fly and there's no pay differential between the types so I try not to get heartburn over it. Yes, Boeing make good aircraft but so do Airbus. Oh, and by the way, I haven't spoken to one Boeing pilot that truly understands VNAV whereas I've spoken to hundreds who completely understand the other brand's version thereof but hey, maybe I'm being narrow-minded.

STP

Last edited by Steve the Pirate; 30th Jul 2012 at 23:16.