PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2012, 16:40
Smackbang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I could easily delete or edit that post(s) showing my error but I'l happily keep it there to admit I was wrong
What a humble man you are. Truth is, you have been named and quoted by the others while correcting you and deleting your posts will only make you look like more of an ar$e, and you know it

I worked my ar$e off, studied my ar$e off & sacrificed all that was needed to get to where I am today
Skipped a few maths classes on the way. Or did you sit those out because you THOUGHT you were too good?

When you reduce the value of something by 80% what you're left with is 20%. I typed that slow for you. What future CX has when this is the level of applicant
Um, yeh

I earned the right to interview for CX as SO with a few thousand command hours & jet time
Are you sure you know who the cadetship is for? You seem to degrade people for not having enough pubic hair lol, but those inexperienced people are the only ones who should be looking at this programme. Not the best move on your behalf in applying for a cadetship after " a few thousand hours" of flying

If I'm abrasive then it's for a reason: your ignorance & immaturity is a slur to all I & many others worked so hard for
The "many others" are probably living their lives in peace and motivating other young pilots.

CB, give advice as it seems you are in a position to do so. But dont shove it down others throats. People will still apply for the cadetship, become SO, accumulate P2X time, become FO and have an airline career even if it is as pathetic as you make it out to be. They will go ahead and train as CX pilots and when the doom and gloom housing situation that you mention hits them, THEY will deal with it in THEIR ways. So you and your ego can take a walk because no one is going to sit down with a CX contract in their hands and think about your bs after having done their own research into living conditions in HK and finding them suitable for themselves. Your preaching aint worth jack. So build a bridge.