PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2012, 12:30
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see your point & will readily admit I shot from the hip too quickly & happilly stand corrected.

However what you cannot deny is the ever eroding real term value of the housing allowance as part of the iCadet package. Where I can show some humility where I'm wrong I would hope at the very least most of you could. I could easily delete or edit that post(s) showing my error but I'l happily keep it there to admit I was wrong - however the basis of my argument is not.

So, taking an admittedly better calculation reasoning your $10,000 HKD is worth $5,555 four years later.

Mr Taylor - it seems you wish to fire the slander of "rudeness" in one direction only? Arrogance? From where? I raised a fact mentioned in the SCMP & was immediately attacked. I defended the stand point & have happilly conceded an error. I was attacked without reference to fact and returned fire. One guy wanted to get personal, so he received the same in kind. Have you played judge and jury toward other posters or have you selectively difused those comments from whom are in your camp? In the tone of my replies I can accept your uppercut: no problems.

I will not concede that the iCadetship, it's contract & what it means to CX & the profession in general is anything but an absolute slur.

Some fight for high standards & others rely on the lowering of them.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 30th Jul 2012 at 13:33.