PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2012, 02:52
stormiscoming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To answer your question nicely, Yes.
Not only have I logged a lot more then 1500 hours on type A320, so has many of my other colleagues in the various airlines in the Philippines. And from my knowledge so have the cadets that went to Air Arabia from Clark Av.

To answer the same question bluntly, Yes dear, why you would ask such a stupid question is beyond my comprehension since its clearly stated that, not only myself but many others have a MPL with more than 1500 hours.

Again one must ask the big question to you. Just how much do you know of what you are marketing. It is clear to everyone here for awhile now, that your knowledge is limited to what AAG tells you, and that you understand AAG past the way they want you to know. And that's fine with us, no one can blame you for what you know have been told and what in fact is the truth.

Advice has been given to you by many to stick to the marketing side, which is what you get paid to do in any case. No one will throw a stone at someone who does a good honest job.
So again, stick to posting facebook links and what not but don't talk about things you have no idea about. If you have any doubts on an issue, check, verify and check again before posting.