PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2012, 22:37
Ernest Lanc's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why did FR move into MAN as its clearly affecting there own operation at LPL and FR said they want to wipe out Jet2 and Thomas Cook from MAN.
Well FR threw their toys out of the pram at MAN,and FR mover deeper into MAN and the expence of a 3rd based a/c at BLK...

I would not want to see MOL and Meeson at an airport like Liverpool, They are fine with EZY and FR at the moment.
I can't see FR wiping out Jet2, paying close attention to Jet2's marketing of late we see the prevalence of Jet2 holidays. They are quite diversified model, going after package holidays, niche low frequency markets and the package holiday market had quite a brochure.
That sums LS up....They have a niche markets at BLK, which are doing fine load factor wise....Jet2 holidays at Liverpool, MOL would love that.

I fly with Jet2, and there is always a special welcome and thank you for pax that have booked with Jet2 Holidays.
I flew from Loverpool to Fuerteventura at Easter, Outbound with EZY and inbound with FR..Quite a good experience with both. Not sure I like the all male cabin crew that FR had that flight.

Last edited by Ernest Lanc's; 29th Jul 2012 at 22:38.