PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympic Union Flag raising - RAF out of step
Old 29th Jul 2012, 12:57
SRENNAPS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, this tread really does show who the half glass empty Muppets are. Only confirms what I already thought about many of the posters

The London 2012 Olympic opening ceremony was brilliant in just about every respect. I was totally proud to be British. We take so much for granted in this country, but it was a true history lesson in how great we were in the past and why we still are the best today in this modern world.

Well done to absolutely everybody who was involved, especially members of the Armed Forces and NHS staff. Truly dedicated and professional people in all respects

Just a point; of the hundreds of facebook messages that I saw on Friday night, there was only one person making negative comments and that same person was a miserable, moaning git while serving in Germany many years ago. Sums it up really.

And finally:

Most of the inhabitants of this forum appear to be unable to cope with civilian life, hence their infatuation with this thread and their permanent, curmudgeonly reaction to anything and everything.

Eloquently said that man

Last edited by SRENNAPS; 29th Jul 2012 at 13:06.