PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A simple printer
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2012, 00:43
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
though you may need to manually select the driver when PnP kicks in
Milo, that may well have been this issue, but the setup seemed to be so automatically normal. Just didn't go. Maybe I'd forgotten to write anything.

The lead was from CompUSA, and I eyed it up, making a comparison with a useless piece of wire and a bottle of something nice. Pity that, cant try the setup again.

I'm glad the serial is a non-starter, I'd hate to upset the old 4's setup.

My son has a Canon. Loads of inks. Does it go if one is empty? He couldn't remember. That's something that really me orf.

I wrote on here years ago about the string of Epsons and my attempts to clean the heads. Epson e'd me while I was doing it, and said send it back. 18 months old! I was impressed. I was impressed with the replacement, but not with the replacement to that. The ink capacity was about a quarter of the original.

Then came the replacement. But wait! I hadn't sent anything back. I pleaded not to have to go to Fedex again. They said, you don't have to. You don't owe us anything. Yes I do. No you don't. etc., etc. I was still arguing when the next one came. I made a net and agreed gain of one. Unlike Kodak, they also sent ink. One was rich in ink, but after a few days it wouldn't come out of the little holes. But . . .

I must be one of the few people that know you can blow blue windshield cleaner through the heads. One of those quite-by-chance, discoveries. But you have to blow very, very hard.