PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2012, 15:45
MrTruthBox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New CP

Hello Wetdream. Yes you’re probably right; I won’t get thatmuch support. It’s perhaps not because people don’t give a toss, it’s moreabout people feeling resigned to the status quo. Most folk I spend my days withcertainly work hard and do an excellent job.

I’m hoping the new CP won’t follow down the same path as thelast ****. If you think about it SJ painted himself into a tight corner. Universallyhated inside the Company and on the outside despised by Pilots who had moved ontonew Employers. Within Britain he never had a hope of getting employed in aPilots position. He became too widely known for the self-righteous little Prickthat he is.

One or two Guys have suggested that he cooked up a schemewith Vistajet. He’d supply the Pilots and then after a period he himself wouldmove across. Perhaps he saw this as his only way out. Once RL twigged as towhat was going on it was all over for SJ. He had already been put on noticeconcerning his failure to Bond some of his RAF chums that walked into Saab Jobsand then had left at short notice. Anyway that’s just rumour.

Cheers