PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAA Military Accreditation
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2012, 14:01
BEagle

Received 279 Likes on 113 Posts
Poor resourcing probably played it's part, as did late acceptance of the task because they didn't have their finger on the pulse.
More likely the finger, or rather thumb, was occupying the traditional orifice whilst the corporate mind was in neutral?

VP, all it will mean is that people will start their grounschool on day one after the OCU, secondary duties will not get done and the MoD will be spending a fortune in CAA Examiner fees via enhanced learning credits, for very short term gain.
Exactly!

Come Monday morning at Abbey Wood, with the pleasant task of re-arranging paper clips and lining up their 4 coloured dri-markers ahead of them, as they begin their traditional morning chant of "L00kout, Attitude, Instruments, what about a FOEHL check?", Little and Large are somewhat surprised when the phone rings at 0831....

"ring.....ring"

"Hello, 22 Trai.....ah, good morning, Sir!"

"You two, your hats, my office...NOW!"

"Right. Sort this shambles out and come back when you've fixed it. Saxa Vord and Machrihanish have now closed, so whilst you're unbuggering this chaos, I will be looking for somewhere which might need an OC GD Flt, or whatever the latest stupid name is, should you fail in your task......

Understand? Right, why am I still looking at you?"

If only.....

Last edited by BEagle; 28th Jul 2012 at 14:16.