PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympic Union Flag raising - RAF out of step
Old 28th Jul 2012, 11:53
Ace Brave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know, for a while now I have thought that it must just be me getting really old and grumpy, but I have come to realise that it is actually that a very large number of people in here are just miserable, whining gits who like nothing more than to sit back with a beer and criticise everything they see or read when - in reality - they themselves are probably incapable of even organising a gathering in the Mess bar with their mates (ooh sorry, an assumption there that they actually have mates).

I don't think that I have ever seen in real life in the Services such a high percentage of bad-tempered, irritable, crabby, argumentative, difficult, tetchy, unreasonable, belligerent, grouchy, grumpy, disagreeable, ill-natured, stroppy, perverse and downright horrid people gathered in one place and all determined to make unfair, excessive, extreme, unwarranted, unnecessary, unprovoked, imbalanced, unjust and out of all proportion snide comments about each and everything that anybody else writes, or things that they see and think they could do better.

No wonder PPRuNe is going to the dogs if it is populated by the majority of you lot.

Last edited by Ace Brave; 28th Jul 2012 at 11:53.