PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 28th Jul 2012, 09:53
Ronand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't regret joining ryanair, I have also almost paid all my loans off. At the moment there are no other jobs, even for experienced fo's with over 1000hrs on type! I am basically just warning you guys, that it is not anymore what it used to be a year ago, financially u won't be able to pay your loans off. Ad the end it is your decision if u are joining them, just be aware that u will barely fly any hrs in future.... Financially you will make - in winter and in summer hrs have decreased so much u will be about break even, paying for acc, transport, food, uniform.... your finances will spiral downwards, you will never be able to pay off your debt, so unless u got rich parents that pay everything for you, it will be a lose lose situations for you....
And by the way you won't be employed, and flying 5 days a month feels like unemployment, just that you are far away from home and can't even go home due to all the freakin' stbys on your roster....
cheers

Last edited by Ronand; 28th Jul 2012 at 09:56.