PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reckless Pilots
Thread: Reckless Pilots
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2003, 11:14
tyrant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Safety, hmmm, ok, lets talk about safety. There will be no safety until the sunny SA skies are rid of ignorent and neglegent pilots.

And this message is directed at you, the peckerhead who got airborne out of Ballito this morning en-route to Arnot Power Station

This FOOL gets airbourne and just proceeds to climb VFR to F95 through the FADN TMA with no comms with anyone and not squawking.

First contact with APP was about 2 minutes outbound the TMA, already been maintaining F95 for the last 10 minutes, nevermind the maule from Sodwana to Maritzburg at F80 who crossed somewhere in front of you during your climb, nevermind the Baron from VG to PN who you probably flew alongside for a while, and hmmmm who else, oooooh yes, ONLY THE 2 AIRLINES FROM JS to DN who pretty much descended head on through your level. But hey, as long as you had an uneventful flight, thats all that matters.

NEWSFLASH: there are other people out there who want to live and enjoy their hours in the sky.

How can I be effective if chops like this continue to operate in bubbles of ignorence and think they are the only ones in this big blue sky.

The scary thing is that there was no remorse in his voice or realisation of the severity of the situation. He still told me at the boundry to "have a nice day" just like nothing had happened.

Oh well, i've vented, I still don't feel better coz I know it will happen again.

Time for a brew me thinks

Lets be safe out there.