PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when fishing. This one has a big bite.
Old 27th Jul 2012, 17:51
pilotday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and if you criticize other countries, don't be a pussy and be vague about your own homeland. A debate is kind of pointless if you don't know who you are debating. I would respect someone's opinion if they don't hide behind a curtain. I may not agree, but at least I will respect you.

H2S04, ex380, donpizmeov, sittingidly, vfenext where you from? Tell us so we can compare our countries' foreign policies in a fair debate.

Americans are dicks. And H2S04, donpizmoev are pussies. And ex380 is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***** by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!