PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boy, 11, boards plane at MAN with no passport or ticket.
Old 26th Jul 2012, 21:07
Impressive_Wingspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that young lad was lucky. I'm not being funny but if a cabin crew member said to me inflight we have an "extra" passenger on board with no ID and no boarding card i would not be in any sort of laughing mood. He would find himself restrained and i would be heading for the ground smart ish. And he certainly would not have been flying back with me. Hand him over to authorities and sort yourself out young man.

I've read the newspaper articles this morning and the mother had the nerve to pin it on the airport and airline. I was utterly utterly speechless, the fact the holes lined up that morning is unlucky. Especially for the staff who probably have mortgages, children and lives who may well loose their jobs as a result of this cretin's actions. To make it even more insulting he is in the press today hugging teddy bears and being made out to be some sort of hero. That bit of a kid epitomises everything that is wrong with our society.

An 11 year old leaves his mother at a supermarket and gets on a bus and there isn't a full scale hunt on? Did she even reporting him missing.

The mind boggles.