PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Please?
Thread: Help Please?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2012, 19:00
gingernut

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you've done 60 hours in one of those infernal machines, you've done quite well.

The crepitus in your hands sound benign. The lack of hindrance statement is the most important thing in the eyes of the authorities. Try and learn to ignore it.

Multi tasking? Probably will come with experience and learning the drills. Or being born female. At 60 hrs, my FI used to say "you'll never get it." Was quite surprised when I recently visited the airfield, with Mrs G, and he told her, "Gingernut.....he was the best student I ever had."

The minor allergies thing ? I'd look back really hard, and try and differentiate between a true allergy, and an "intolerance." In the eyes of the medical world there is a big difference. Allergy conjure's up idea's of shock, breathlessness, collapse and even death. Intolerance is associated more with "it gave me a bad tummy."

Radio Shyness? Go on a course, (Did mine with Malcolm D. at Barton), and spend every waking (and sleeping) hour listening to a scanner- you'll soon learn how the big boy's don't always get it right. :-)

Never lie to your AME, but don't set yourself up for a fall

Last edited by gingernut; 26th Jul 2012 at 19:02.