PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Could anyone help me please?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2012, 17:24
oheaton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could anyone help me please?

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at Loughborough University, studying Air Transport Management, currently just about to start my third year or placement year.

I was 12 months ago, hoping to be able to find a placement within ground operations or airfield operations for 12 months, but this has been a great deal more difficult than first thought and now in September I may not have a placement. I know what I want to do, I want to work within Airfield Operations.

I am a keen, enthusiastic person with a passion for aviation and a specific interest in the operational side of an airport, I would like to work within airfield operations and to further develop my knowledge in this area.

If anyone could help me, it would be most appreciated. I am looking for a 12 month industrial placement/internship with an airport in the UK, can be a smaller airport to gain experience within airfield operations. I need to be starting the placement by September 30th 2012 at the latest.

I am currently living in Blackpool but I am more than willing to relocate for 12 months.

If anyone can help, then please can you get in touch by private message.

Thank You