PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is it me or what?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2012, 11:55
a320renewal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought my type rating as well, so I know what I am talking about.
The rest of the world will continue without us, they don't want us, they don't want our JAA license.This is what guys here don't want to understand.

There is no way to create jobs, and get out of this recession with these morons who run this Europe.

You can buy 10 type ratings, you won't find any job, because what we need now is jobs, no type ratings,no line trainings or fancy useless training like the MCC,...

We need real jobs and jobs which paid well, so people can pay their tax, buy cars, buy food, buy a house....

What you guys do, is the reverse, you pay for everything because you don't know what to do. You do exactly the reverse, and my advice to you is do nothing or do something useful only if you are paid decently!

Do you think pilots fly for free in the USA?, do you think airlines can sell block of hours in the USA?

Why Europe and their JAA offices continue to insult us and put us in this misery?We are the one to maintain their stupid jobs, we are the one to pay their Examiners,...

Shame on me! 100'000 euro down the drain!What I got in return? NOTHING!

anyway, I wish you the best!

(I would be interested to know where your friends got hired with a fresh type rating, and exactly how?)

Last edited by a320renewal; 26th Jul 2012 at 11:59.